1. Roasted spicy chickpeas...the recipe is in this post
These are a wonderful snack or a great addition to your salad if you want a little crunch. They are super easy to make and you can dress them up how you like.
2. Cannellini beans and cabbage. Recipe here
I love this coconuty tasting flavor when you use the coconut oil instead of olive oil. This is my favorite way to make cabbage and I think the cannellini beans are perfect in this recipe since they are soft and soak up the oil. You can spice it up anyway you like it, I have powdered garlic, seas salt and pepper in this recipe.
3. Veggie burgers! The base for all of my burgers are beans and I use many types: garbanzo, cannellini, kidney, they are all great. I have numerous veggie burger recipes on this blog but here is my fav
No need for a bun...you can eat the burger in a salad or use lettuce leaves for the bun.
4. Lupini bean snack! I love lupini beans. They have to be peeled before eating but that makes them even better since you can savor them. They have a vinegar taste which I think is yum and you can also spice them up. I usually just shell them and eat them as a quick snack.
5. Chocolate Chickpea Pudding. Chickpeas are not only good for dinner or lunch meals but you can also make quite a few desserts with chickpeas and other beans. Black bean brownies are awesome (working on my own recipe), cookie dough and this pudding. It's pretty epic and is a cool, protein filled alternative to avocado pudding.
6. Hummus Here